Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Treasure in the mail!

It is so exciting when a package arrives in the mail from across The Pond, and even more so when it is this beautiful project folder and a SL voucher!:
Thank you so much Lanie!  It already has my "Country Life" project tucked inside, with the silks, scissors and pattern all safe in one place.  For once I shall be organised! Such a brilliant idea.  I absolutely love it!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend - we here in the UK are continuing to enjoy some amazing weather - long may it last!  This is summer bliss.

7 comments:

Lanie said...

Since I am loving your Country Life, Angie, I am happy that is the project your new stitching wallet will be holding. Hope you enjoy your new wallet ... I have several and use them all the time!
And we all know you will have fun using your SL gift voucher. Dont you just love the graphics on the voucher ... Marsha is the best! You will have to let us know what you decide to purchase.
Enjoy your beautiful summer weather. Here in Pennsylvania we are finally heating up ... 90's and humid forecasted all week ... I love this kind of weather!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Angie on your wonderful package. The project pouch is really lovely, I love red, and how much fun it will be to go shopping at SL! I will be anxious to see what you choose! Have fun.

Merilde said...

What fun to receive such a great package! Enjoy using the project bag - they look so great - and shopping!
Lori

Elizabeth said...

What a lovely gift - one to treasure for years to come.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

A special gift to be enjoyed!

Nicola said...

A wonderful and generous prize to win Angie. I know you will get much use out of the project pouch.

Cindy L said...

Angie, congratulations again on your wonderful prize!