Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 15 July 2013

My small start

I haven't been doing much stitching recently, but I did get a small start on Dorothy Walpole.

40ct Heritage by PTP (colorscapes)
AVAS plus 2 Belle Soie


She's such a pretty girl.  I just wish I were at the pretty flowers part.  lol!

I'm very bad about commenting on people's posts, but I am so enjoying seeing what everyone is stitching!  And I love to see Marsha's updates.  :D
Margaret

10 comments:

samplerlover said...

Looking good Margaret. It won't be long before you get to the exciting parts. - Sandra.

Faye said...

This is beautiful on that linen !!!! Great start :)

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

very beautiful Margaret !!! bisous de FRANCE

Nicola said...

The lower flowers are the eye catchers (LOL.!!) but the whole sampler is stunning.

Bethany said...

This is a beautiful sampler. Keep up the great work.

Lanie said...

I think every part of this sampler is lovely although the flower section does grab your attention!
Your work is beautiful, Margaret! Enjoy your time with this pretty sampler!

Vera said...

Fabulous start Margaret! This is just so pretty. Enjoy your time with Dorothy!!

Jenny said...

Your start is lovely Margaret. I agree Dorothy is a beautiful one to stitch.....she is one of my favorites.

Cindy L said...

Great start. Dorothy is a beautiful sampler.

MoonBeam said...

Beautiful start to a beautiful sampler. Enjoy!

Bobbi