Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 7 July 2013

My next stitch . . .

will be the Mary Eaton sampler from 1763. I have had this one in my stash for ages!


The original is in the Shelburne Museum in Vermont.

I am currently finishing up an old WIP, just just as soon as I finish, I will be going right to work on Mary. I actually made a tiny start, but not enough to warrant a photo. I will lovely to work again with silk and linen after finishing my quilt!

4 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

looks lovely, can't wait to see first pics of WIP.

Jenny said...

Another wonderful sampler! I will be looking forward to seeing your progress.

Nicola said...

Oooooo - that looks nice !!!

Looking forward to seeing your start. Enjoy your trip.

Bethany said...

Love the animals on the mountains, or should I say hills. Looking forward to your start.