Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

M. Quertier 1799 - And the winner is...

Today is the day! It's my birthday and time to announce the winner of my brilliant idea.

I tracked my stitchy time very carefully using TraxTime (a little software where I can actually punch in and out). To finish M. Quertier 1799 took me 45 hours and 19 minutes. That includes about 50 minutes of frogging and a couple of hours restitching.


 Many of you were so close but the most accurate was Nikki: 45 hours and 21 minutes. That's only 3 minutes off!

Congratulations Nikki, the gift certificate is all yours! 
I need your email address.

So long my friends,
Evalina

11 comments:

Jonette said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Nicola said...

Well done Nikki, this was such a fun competition.

Thank you Evalina and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Lanie said...

Fun, fun "quiz" Evalina ... thank you for sharing your birthday with us!
Congratulations Nikki ... well done ... enjoy your prize!

Cindy L said...

Evalina, Happy Birthday. What a fun game. Congratulations to Nikki.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Evalina! What a clever and fun way to celebrate! Congratulations Nikki...enjoy.

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness....I WON!!!! Happy Birthday and THANK YOU. Here is my email address:

manikki2002@yahoo.com

Nikki

Vera said...

Congratulations Nikki! Well-done!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Marsha said...

Congrats to Nikki!

Bethany said...

Happy birthday and congrats to Nikki. I wonder how long it is going to take me to finish RD's. Maybe I should keep track.....

Merilde said...

Congratulations NIkki! What a fun contest!
Lori