Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 15 July 2013

Hannah Update

Since June was hectic and I was away for the beginning of July, there is little progress on Hannah.  I filled in more grass and stitched a bloom or two.  I'm hoping to get back to motif stitching for a break from the border. 


Everyone is making amazing progress on their gorgeous samplers.  I am so slow with mine! I hope to finish Hannah this summer so I can start my JCS 1707 sampler next!

Anne

8 comments:

Lanie said...

Anne, I think your sampler is coming along just fine ... I don't think we ever stitch as quickly as we would like ... i know i dont! The border on this sampler is so lovely and the colors are so pretty.
Enjoy your stitching time. I look forward to more progress posts!

Scarlet Letter said...

I chose to reproduce this sampler because of the absolutely remarkable creature featured.

Inguna said...

Beautiful! I love the border and a spotted beast!

Nicola said...

I think we all have reduced stitching time in the summer. There is so much to keep us outdoors.

Hannah is such a unique sampler, I am looking forward to seeing more.

Bethany said...

I guess we all feel we are not getting so much completed with our pieces. So happy to know I am not alone...

Vera said...

Agreed about not getting as much done as I would like...but at least I'm still enjoying my stitching despite the heat. I love the spotted creature. And the border is loverly. Wonderful progress.

Jenny said...

I have really enjoyed watching your progress on Hannah. This sampler has always caught my eye and she is looking lovely. The colors are beautiful and the animal is just amazing....

Sabrina Fechtel said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!