Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Ann Grimshaw WIP

I've been having a bit of trouble with my eyesight lately, so I had to set my 40 ct projects aside. The bright side of that is that I picked Ann Grimshaw again. On 36ct, she's going to e enormous, but it is very relaxing stitching.  Since I started her on plain white, I am considering giving her a light antiquing with walnut shell dye when she's finished. I'm not sure I will have the nerve to overdye a piece I have worked on for 7+ years, though.

7 comments:

Vera said...

Your Ann is looking lovely. I admire anyone who completes such a large project that is one colour...I tend to get bored using the same colour.

Lanie said...

"Ann" is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on statying with her!
Can't wait to see her completed!

Krista said...

WOW!! It is stunning!! I have this one started too, but you are so far along. Looks great!

Nicola said...

This is an impressive sampler and you look not far off a finish.

It will look stunning framed and hung.

Bethany said...

Wow, Ann is really coming along and such a lovely large sampler....

Cindy L said...

Ann is beautiful and it looks like a finish is in sight!

MoonBeam said...

Simply stunning. Love this. You can see light at the end of the tunnel now. Good luck.

Bobbi